Kff Foundation Inc., 061 Legaspi St. Cebu City, Philippines, 6000
Best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Copyright © kfffoundation.com
Kff Foundation Updates:
• April 27, 2013: Seminar: "How To Sell ANYTHING TO ANYBODY " by: Joe Gerard: Reporters: Dayanara, Mario and Geizl Caez.
• November 01, 2012: Congratulation! (2574) BANTILAN, ERLY CUIZON
for passing the October 2012 Licencesure Exam for Teachers (Secondary).
• November 01, 2012: Congratulation! (1094) CATADMAN , FRECY MUÑOZ for passing the October 2012 Certified Public Accountants Licence Exam.
• May 09, 2012 : 9 new Scholar Accepted for 2012 out of 350 applicants.
• April 30, 2012 : Congratulation! (13618) VILLAMOR, ANA MAE for being the TOP 5 in Teachers Licence Exam (Elemetary) Last March 2012.
• April 28, 2011 : Congratulation! (551) SUMALINOG, RAPHAEL ELECHO for being the Tops 4 in Electrical Engineering Licensure Exam April 2011.
• March 05, 2011 : Gun-Marie Petterson, Previous Deputy Governor, Government Investigator and other central position holder visit scholars.
• January 22, 2011 : Mr. Bo Hjort, Systemeer, social law expert and entreprenuer hold seminar with kff scholars present and graduates.
• October 16, 2010 : Six (6) Graduates for year 2010 with 2 Cum Laude.
• November 14, 2009 : 3 Kff Scholar 2009 Board Exam Passers. 2 Accountant and 1 Electronics and Communication Engineer.
• April 06, 2009 : 6 Graduates for 2009; 1 Summa Cum Laude & 1 Academic Excellence Awardee .
• November 15, 2008 : Mr. Dave Wommack & Mrs. Virginia Wommack will hold seminar to the Kff Foundation Scholars.
• May 03, 2008 : Congratulation! Josephus Llanto for passing the Mechanical Engineering Board Examination.
• November 09, 2007 : Congratulation! MARLON Yuson,Kff Scholar Passed Electronics Engineer Licensure Examination.
Photo of the month!
" Dracones Mansueti Pueris Doctis "
" Teaching Youths Tame the Dragons "
( The Dragon is the obstacles in our society)
Tells our attitude: Instead of trying to kill our obstacles we try to make them want to work for us.
Why we do it...
We believe that to create more and better leaders is the best way to improve any country.
One good leader affects lives of many
What we do...
Help financially deprived youths with potential to become future leaders, with their college education, including extra social training in all aspects of leadership.
We help with your corporate philanthropy?
We help to enhance your corporate social responsibility image in the Philippines?
We help you how to fill your human resource needs with the best motivated, career oriented college graduates in town, proven already by our elite selection process and honed during our
seminars and activities.
We make leaders but responsible leaders as we want the result of our scholarships to spin off on families of course, but also on other gifted youths from the same poverty environment.
Kff Foundation is a Not For Profit charity organization and has no religious or political agenda but keeps unaffiliated. Would love to cooperate with individuals, organizations and businesses that we think have mostly symbiotic motives.
Donate now and be part of the Kff Foundation Support Network. We are open to cooperation on any level that fits you as long as it is also good for our grantees (specific grants, courses etc)
Build your social responsibility reputation in Cebu City at the same time as you are helping some talented poor youths.
email us at: email@example.com
2012 Scholars Photo click image to view
Its More Fun in KFF FOUNDATION INC. The 2013 Graduates. One Magna Cum Laude, One Cum Laude Graduates. Congrats!!!
Seach terms: corporate measurable philanthrophy donation poverty elite selection not for profit KFFFN KFFFF reputation responsibilty human resource strategy no political no religious affiliation
We are forced to jump over accepting new grantees this year. We have not managed to gather enough funds to make sure we can help them through all the college years.
If we become better fund raiser, then we will continue as usual next year 2014.
Please check back then.
Thank you so much.
-kff Foundation Inc.